Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:08:49 -0600 (MDT)
From:      RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king@computerking.ca>
To:        Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@digiware.nl>
Cc:        Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aclocal broken

That is exactly what i was afraid of had trouble making work with zoneminder live cd and ubuntu.  Seen a post about the FreeBSD (my favorite OS) port and thought i would give it a go.

>From the sounds of it not worth do mind me asking how you went about getting it to work? ie different OS/Distro or did you just give up?

PS i have contacted the author of the port we will see what he has to say about things too.

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting Packages