Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2000 13:33:49 -0500
From:      Alan Edmonds <aedmonds@digitalconvergence.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        steve@inc.net
Subject:   Re: Data Switch kills Mouse(PS/2)

The best KVM I have used is the Outlook series from Apex.
They are expensive, but they work.  We used them for
sharing X terminals and PCs.  I could install an
HP x terminal (which used PS/2 ports) and share
the big monitor, keyboard and three builtin mouse
with the user's PC.  I had trouble doing this
with some of the cheaper KVMs.  The older Belkins
I had better luck than with their newer stuff.

--
Alan Edmonds      Director of International Technology
DigitalConvergence.:Com