Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 1996 19:52:15 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        msimon03 <msimon03@colybrand.com>
Cc:        hardware <hardware@freebsd.org>, Steve Coltrin <spc@okway.okstate.edu>
Subject:   Re: Unsuscribe.

> Let our fellow members of this mailing list decide.

Well, ridicule is certainly not encouraged, no.  Subscribing to our
mailing lists is, however, is an action which we also expect people to
take certain responsibility for.  When you subscribed, you received a
message telling you how to unsubscribe by sending mail to majordomo.
Being an adult, we expected you to remember this and not spam the
entire mailing list with an unnecessary (and futile) unsubscribe
request.

I have removed you from all FreeBSD mailing lists and would kindly
request that you not resubscribe to any of them, nor that you use or
abuse our lists in the future.  We have very simple rules here which
you have failed to follow, and while I do *not* support people calling
you names, I also do not support your further use of the mailing lists
given that they are intented ONLY for those who understand their
proper use.

Thank you.

					Jordan