Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:18:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joseph Stein <joes@seaport.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bin/4907: 33+ days in October, according to calendar(1)

> >Number:         4907
> >Category:       bin
> >Synopsis:       Oct 33* Daylight Savings Time ends; clocks move back (Last Sunday in October)
>Release:          FreeBSD 2.2.5-STABLE #0: Sun Oct 26 15:08:00 PST 1997

Observed here, too, with more:

Oct 33*		Extra Board 			(EX-M)
Oct 34*		Extra Board 			(EX-M)
Oct 35*		Regular Day Off			(RDO )
Oct 36*		Regular Day Off			(RDO )
Oct 37*		Extra Board 			(EX-M)
Oct 31*		Extra Board 			(EX-M)
Oct 32*		Extra Board 			(EX-M)
Oct 33*	Daylight Savings Time ends; clocks move back (Last Sunday in October)

This has something to do, I'm sure with the logic for "repeating" events
or events that are "automatically" encountered.  (That's what the splat is
for.)

joe