Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:09:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Blue Ribbon prize for ATIPA! [NOT]

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Open Systems Networking wrote:

> I just wanted to tell everyone who has not done business with atipa or is
> looking for a good supplier of FreeBSD hardware, BUY FROM ATIPA!
> I have recently just bought a monitor and some parts for a server from
> them. There was no hassle, they are FAST in getting you the stuff you
> need, and that is the biggest win for me, SPEED in getting me my

I was similarly impressed with my FIRST order with them.
Subsequent orders each took increasingly longer to arrive.  If
you ever need to return anything I hope you can get a RMA in less
than the eleven days it took me to get one from them.

Based on my personal experience, I must recommend against doing
business with them.  :(

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null
       Mail from netcom.com blocked until they stop relaying SPAM