Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 17:52:50 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        nate@mt.sri.com, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SMP and PCMCIA give Kernel Panic - fix found

Hi,
I now have a patch which will get PCMCIA cards working on SMP kernels.
The problem was the differences in the IRQ allocation with APIC IO.

Can you all try it out for me and see how you get on.

Then, I'll need someone to commit the patch for me.
Any offers?

Rather than do a patch, I've stuck a new version of pcic.c on
ftp://telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk/pub/pcic/pcic.c

This is a modified version of pcic.c from 3.0-RELEASE which can be found
at
ftp://telepresence.dmem.strath.ac.uk/pub/pcic/pcic.c.original

(so you can generate your own diffs)

Bye
Roger