Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 17:23:06 -0400
From:      "Pleschutznig, Andreas" <Andreas.Pleschutznig@Schwab.COM>
To:        "'freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Travan Tape

Hi everybody,

I just inherited a box which has a Travan(HP) Floppy Streamer included. Now
I wonder if the is support for this tape available, or should I make use of
somewhere else? I'm not too concerned about speed, since this box doesn't do
anything special.

Is there any chance to get this running?

Thanks

--
Andreas Pleschutznig
Sr. Unix System Admin

Warning: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab & Co., Inc. corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and
review by someone other than the recipient.