Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:43:40 -0500
From:      Peter Lai <PeterL@resnet.uconn.edu>
To:        'Chris Parman ' <cparman@airmail.net>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org '" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Kernel "make depend" fails

did you comment out EVERYTHING that you DON'T have or need? I see a lot of
devices in there that might cause a conflict (specifically the network
cards). make dep is really sensitive to what you put in. Today, make dep was
failing because i commented out the miibus driver while leaving in the USB
drivers, and it choked...