Date:      Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:07:55 +0400
From:      Kirill Bezzubets <kirill@solaris.ru>
To:        "Loren M. Lang" <lorenl@alzatex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Nokia Bluetooth Sync

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 03:46:52PM -0700, Loren M. Lang wrote:

> the error message, "You must first subscribe to GPRS."  I'm assuming
> that just means I haven't set it up with my provider yet.

Be sure to use the following command in chat script:

AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","_access_point_"
where _access_point_ depends on your GPRS provider.

>  Though I am
> at a loss as to how to get bluetooth Sync to work with my nokia phone.

comms/gammu

besides AT-commands it runs Nokia protocols,
so you can do almost anything with your phone.

> That's the biggest feature I am wanting with bluetooth so I can keep my
> addressbook properly backed up to my pc.  I took a look at it on windows
> and it seems to establish an rfcomm port to use for the pc suite
> software that came with the phone, however I haven't gotten it to work
> yet.

gammu --backup ;)

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

--
BR,
Kirill Bezzubets                                CASE-RIPE CASE-RIPN