Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 1998 13:17:24 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        ratbert@phoenix.aye.net, Leif Neland <root@swimsuit.internet.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: route changes erratically (routed)

except that the portmaster is supposed to advertise /29 /30 ... etc.
if that is the valid subnet of a current session.  If you don't want to
see routes other than the /28 you need to have the portmaster agregate
the routes to the desired netmask ....

this is the nature of vlsm routing ... you can have routes for most
of any cidr block and still redirect smaller pieces to other places.

Quoting ratbert@phoenix.aye.net (ratbert@phoenix.aye.net)
On Subject: Re: route changes erratically (routed)
Date: Sun, Oct 25, 1998 at 02:11:30PM -0500

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)