Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:25:49 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   UPS & related software

Dear FreeBSD'ers,

I had been searching the archives and I was wondering which UPS & UPS=20
software     suited my bloat^H^H^H^Hworkstation best.

I seem to understand that APC is a possibility, and it should work with =

the upsd demon (found in the ports collection). I am looking for a 400=20
(up to 600) VA UPS.=20

Which ones would you recommend, or have you been using ? BTW, I live in =

Italy (AC is ~ 220V, 50Hz).
=20
TIA,
Salvo