Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 2020 11:31:09 +0200
From:      Stefan Parvu <sparvu@kronometrix.org>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   bridge0 settings for VMs

Hi,

Under the documentation [1] there are pointers about how one would =
define an interface for all domUs.
Now the documentation says:

# sysrc cloned_interfaces=3D"bridge0"
# sysrc ifconfig_bridge0=3D"addm em0 SYNCDHCP"
# sysrc ifconfig_em0=3D=E2=80=9Cup=E2=80=9D

where em0 is the main interface.

Now I have  server which has a functional em1 interface running and =
configured. I want to define a bridge0 interface for all domains, but =
not to use DHCP, because I dont have a DHCP server on that network.=20

Any ideas how shall I configure the bridge0 interface using =
ifconfig_bridge0=3D=E2=80=9C..."

Thanks,

Stefan Parvu
sparvu@kronometrix.org