Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 01:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shadi Fazelian <sh_fazelian@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   please hellllllllllllp me!

Hello.
please guide me:
1- how I can see a hidden file (not dot file) and how
I can hidden a file ?
 my mean: I want make a file that ls -al can't see it.

2- how I can write somthing in a file that nobody can
see them
my mean: in crontab adding some command that this is
hidden.

3- how I can run somthing in background that ps can't
see it.

please guide me. hackeres attack my servers and I
don't know how he/she can.

regurds shadi