Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:30:41 -0500
From:      "James A. Arnold" <JArnold@knightridder.com>
To:        Eric Melville <eric@FreeBSD.org>, Maher Awamy <muhri@muhri.net>
Cc:        skipstone@muhri.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: skipstone-0.7.8 port problems

At 1:26 PM -0800 1/11/02, Eric Melville wrote:
>  >	Looks to me like you are not trying to compile SkipStone 0.7.8 against
>>  mozilla 0.9.7 since the headers for those functions changed prototypes and
>>  skipstone 0.7.8 has the correct ones that skiptone has in mozilla.cpp right
>>  now, I'd check my header installation.
>>
>>  Eric, comments?
>
>Yes, it certainly appears that something is out of sync. You were using
>portupgrade, right? Is that doing things in a strange order? Have you tried
>the port the usual way yet?

I'm not using portgrade for skiptone since I no longer have it installed.
I'm doing a make in the port itself. I have been using portupgrade
to for the moz headers.

Jim Arnold  <jarnold@knightridder.com>	Voice: 330.253.9524 x 9-12
Ohio.com Site Administrator		Fax: 330.253.8214
http://www.ohio.com              		Cell: 330.730.0797
AOL IM: instantjim

12 E. Exchange Street - 2nd Fl -- Akron, OH 44308