Date:      Sun, 04 Jan 1998 18:55:58 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        "Tyson Boellstorff" <tboellst@willinet.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>, <linuxisp@friendly.jeffnet.org>
Subject:   Re: The tone of ETINC to his customers .. ENOUGH!!

On Sat, 3 Jan 1998 18:46:49 -0600, "Tyson Boellstorff"
<tboellst@willinet.net> wrote:

>Nice don't pay the bills, guys, and that is what being an ISP is all about.
>I've had dozens of people mistake me for their mama, when I had to push that
>ol' new call button.

Though foolish arrogance may seem acceptable to you, it will be
punished nevertheless.  What goes around comes around.

>We're in an industry where prima donnas are common. Pay attention to the
>good ones.

Why?  There's always someone else who can perform just as well or
better without a bad attitude.  If I'm a customer, I can change
suppliers, and if I'm an employer I can fire and hire.

John