Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2005 17:50:20 +0100
From:      michaelmortensen@lite.dk
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   masterpasswd file

Hi=20

I have a question concerning a FreeBSD server. I'm currently studying to ge=
t a CCNA and CCSP.. On top of that, I'm training to become an ethical hacke=
r.. But now I have a small problem..

I'm currently working on a project to find a way to get the masterpasswd fi=
le from a FreeBSD server... I don't really have any experience with FreeBSD=
 and therefore I'm asking you! The server is a training server set up for m=
e, so don't worry.. I'm not doing anything illegal here..... See I could tr=
y to find out myself by installing FreeBSD and studying it.. And I really w=
ould to, if the case wasn't that I have a deadline in a week....

If you want to verify my identity, I can send you another email when I'm at=
 my own computer (this is my girlfriends moms), I have a digital signature.=
.. :P

I hope you can help!

Cheers
Michael Mortensen