Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 02:05:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   the current kernel

with the latest kernel, I have had some problems:

The first occured when I tried to use the arla AFS client. Everything
loads ok, but then after it is loaded, if I try to use it, the system
crashes.

Second occured when I tried to start x11amp. The system crashed when I did
that. I have no idea what caused the crashes, but they don't happen with
my 3 day old kernel, and they happen with my 5 minute old kernel. Thanks

Kenneth Culver