Date:      Fri, 04 May 2001 15:49:49 +0900
From:      WATANABE Kiyoshi <aab10490@pop16.odn.ne.jp>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Lucent Winmodem driver (ltmdm)

In article <719.988919280@critter>,
Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@freebsd.org> wrote:

> I've tried to get the "ltmdm" driver at
>         http://www.geocities.com/wtnbkysh/
> running on my -current box, but something is not quite there yet,
> there seems to be interrupt registration trouble and it as soon
> as any significant number of characters are receivd the entire
> machine hangs solid:
>
>         AT
>         OK
>         AT
>         OK
>         ATI3
> (hang)
>
> Anyone with more luck under -current ?

Get ltmdmsio.c-untested3-fbsd-5-current.tar.gz
from http://www.geocities.com/wtnbkysh/
and make ltmdm.ko

It will not work in irq-sharing mode under 5-current.

You must remove devices which use same irq as ltmdm
from kernel configuration and re-make kernel.

Choose device driver by kldunload/kldload  at need.

sorry I cannot explain detail in english.

WATANABE Kiyoshi