Date:      Sun, 5 Feb 2006 10:50:05 GMT
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re[2]: www/92474: [patch] fix for the xsl template

The following reply was made to PR www/92474; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To: Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 11:38:33 +0100

 Hello Ceri,

 Sunday, February 5, 2006, 1:20:35 AM, you wrote:

 > On 28 Jan 2006, at 22:09, Daniel Gerzo wrote:

 >> As we are not in the middle of RC (and the $beta.testing is set to
 >> '0'),
 >> the web pages generated from xsl are still containing URLs for 6.0-RC1
 >> because of this wrong "if".

 > Can you give an example?  I've just checked the two pages that use
 > this code and they look fine.

 if the xsl template uses this:
 <xsl:variable name="section" select="'download'"/>

 then you can see the bug, but actually I wasn't able to find any page
 which uses this currently. I found this bug when I was XML'ifying the
 release todo list.

 --
 Sincerely,
    Daniel Gerzo