Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 05:32:20 +0800 (CST)
From:      "Maren S. Leizaola" <leizaola@hk.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HK FreeBSD User Group.

(Apologies if you have received this earlier, but I think I had a problem
sending it before)

Dear All,
        We are presently looking for other fellow freeBSD users in Hong
Kong to setup the user group. We are in the process of establishing the
group and would seek more interested parties to join us in the setup or as
members.

If you would like join or find out what we are doing please join our list
http://www.lists.hk.com/lists/listinfo/freebsd

or drop me a line.

FreeBSD Team,

We have tried the User Group list on the FreeBSD site to enquire about how
do we get listed, find out if there are any guidelines FreeBSD User groups
must abide by etc... So far we have had no luck, if someone could provide
us with some pointers we would be most greatful.

Regards,
Maren.