Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:13:43 +0100
From:      Steve <steve.a@cableinet.co.uk>
To:        "current@FreeBSD.ORG" <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: A Little Cancer Patient need Your Attention

Hi,

I am really sorry for the mail, it sounded genuine, you lot might have
had these mails before but in around five years I have been connected I
have not had any like this...

It makes you think just how sick these people are by sending a mail like
this out, so sympathetic people can relay this message and get people
angry.

> If you ever send something to one of our mailing lists again, I will
> personally ban you for life.
>
> - Jordan

If you want to remove me from the mailing lists thats for you to decide,
like I said it sounded genuine.

Again sorry for any upset I caused.

Steve.