Date:      Mon, 04 Feb 2019 17:57:16 +0100
From:      "F.W." <fw@submerge.ch>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Studio setup documentation in handbook?

On Monday, February 4, 2019 12:56:48 PM CET Goran Meki=C4=87 wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> After my talk[1] about audio studio based on FreeBSD this year at FOSDEM I
> was approached by a guy with a very good idea. What if we put info how
> to get real time audio in the handbook? What do you think, would it be
> advisable? I know I would really appreciate if I could read about it when
> I started building my studio.
>=20
> Regards,
> meka
>=20
> 1: https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/freebsd_in_audio_studio/

Good idea, I would have appreciated that too. Thanks for your informative b=
log=20
posts BTW. The parts about real time audio and using audio interfaces with=
=20
more than 8 channels should be generic enough and worthy of a handbook=20
paragraph IMHO.
Maybe a wiki page would be a better fit for recommendations and stuff relat=
ed=20
to hardware / software, or specific use cases like studio, recording and Hi=
=46i?
Anyway, very welcome!

Best regards,

=46lorian Walpen