Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 1999 13:37:25 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Subject:   Re: Volunteer needed

>Guess you missed his goodbye FreeBSD mail and subsequently the the thread?

Hard disks are becoming cheaper and cheaper (less than 200 USD for more
than 10 gb) and a multiboot is not difficult to install... Perhaps he can
return on his steps and consider to mantain both Operating system.

Btw is so strange.. in this period I am seeing a lot of person do the
opposite step (Win98 --> FreeBSD/Linux) and also my university is
evaluating staroffice to take the place of M$ Office, it's must cheaper
(especially with the campus license) and it can't be less reliable :-)
Once they begin to exit from M$ Office dependancy everything can be easier.
A lot of Windows 9x boxes could be converted to Unix ones... :-)

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it