Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:14:42 +0100
From:      "Edwin Ringersma" <edwin@introweb.nl>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   QLA200 support

Hi all,

Does anyone have support for the QLA200
of Qlogic ? It identifies itself as ISP23XX
but the type is 0x6312 (instead of 0x2312)
I've been trying to hack some support into the isp driver but no luck so far. It just
recognises it, but not the disk. (it's an ax100 which has been initialized with windows
through the same controller and virtual disk is created and 100%)
There is sourcecode for linux available. But that didn't help a lot so far. I just noticed
some offset being 6 instead of 0 for the other adapter.
http://www.qlogic.com/support/oem_product_detail.asp?p_id=680&oemid=284&oemname=QLA200

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
With regards,

Edwin Ringersma
System Administrator

   IntroWeb                Postbus 724 7550 AS Hengelo
   Tel: 074 - 243 01 05    Welbergweg 30
   Fax: 074 - 242 98 95    7556 PE Hengelo
   http://www.introweb.nl  Holland
  Internet Access & Corporate Internet Solutions