Date:      Tue, 1 Jan 2002 22:08:14 -0500
From:      "Alex Sommerfeld" <alex@djgateway.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>

I'm reading you documentation on installing freebsd. I'm at the Resolving
Driver Conflicts Stage in the kernel config. My question is how do I resolve
these conflicts? I do know how to change the port address's that are
conflicting with each other.

The documentation says if I don't know what they should be to place a -1.
However it will not allow me to place a '-1' in the port address field.
Should I disable the conflicting hardware? What should I do, the
documentation is slightly dim at what I should do.

Thanks in advanced,

Alex B Sommerfeld - Owner
Gateway Productions - Professional Disc Jockey
41 Otis St. Danvers Ma. 01923
Home Phone: (978) 777-1285
Work Phone: (978) 762-4661
Cell Phone: (978) 502-5733