Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:38:02 -0500
From:      Zach Heilig <zach@gaffaneys.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: reboot after panic: free vnode isn't

On Fri, Apr 24, 1998 at 08:06:28AM -0500, Zach Heilig wrote:
> I am about to reboot the old kernel and see if that works better.  I am
> curious if the k6 might possibly be the culprit?

Make world just finished without problems with k6/233 and old (March 27)
kernel.  It crashed twice when running April 23 kernel.  Just in case it
was an accident that the old kernel worked with the new CPU, I am going to
make world several more times today (with the March 27 kernel).

--
Zach Heilig -- zach@gaffaneys.com
Real Programs don't use shared text.  Otherwise, how can they use