Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 16:55:16 +0800
From:      Ye Yong <yeyong@mail.wzptt.zj.cn>
To:        "freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HP LH3 server can't find hard disk,help!

We have a HP LH3 netserver,it have a HP NetRAID of irq 9,below is the
from the system.txt when I use HP navigtor CD.
mass storage information
NetRAID Adapters found	1
             NetRAID Adapter            0
              channel 0,target id 9		hp  9.1GB A 80-DC1B

I use msdos boot floppy to boot the LH3 server,it can detect hard disk
and I can use fdisk to make hard patritions,but under FreeBSD boot floppy,
no hard disk can be found? any one can help me?
thanks!