Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:56:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        yurtesen@ispro.net.tr (Evren Yurtesen)
Cc:        eculp@webwizard.org.mx, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cisco

Evren Yurtesen wrote:
> the problem is I just do not want my dialup user to not to be able
> to use port 80, I do not want people on my local network to not to
> be able to use port 80 too!
> how may I do it?

	put your dialups in a separate address space from your
	local network folk.   a simple example: if you are using
	192.168.250.xxx for your networks, put your dialups in
	192.168.250.1--192.168.250.126  and put your localnetworks in
	192.168.250.128--192.168.250.254.

	overly simplistic example, and single-bit subnets ;)
	but it should get the idea across.
jmb