Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:12:43 -0500
From:      Adam Rheaume <viper@2ghz.net>
To:        Mark Holloway <mholloway@flashmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OC3 versus T1 Circuits

If they are all going to be pure ansi and only 60 concurrent connections
running at lets say 38400 a full T1 would be fine. With OE and maybe
some web/file stuff to be safe I would say a bonded 2 T1's would be
perfect. Maybe overkill also.. What per K will each user pull that is
the question also will they all use it at the same time. Think like a
ISP, when there are dial in users there is never enough for the whole
cust base to dial in at once it is based on a percentage.

-=>Adam<=-