Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 1995 21:15:06 GMT
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        phk@ref.tfs.com, jkh@violet.berkeley.edu, core@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: this could sort of be of interest to us, too..

    Rodney> I am worried about going over board on the mailling lists
    Rodney> and getting my butt chewed out for doing so.  I would like
    Rodney> to here from any of you if you think I have over stepped

Oh, hardly.  I value every hardware-related message you post.  I got
into FreeBSD since I wanted a cheap BSD UNIX in the home.  Yet I knew
didley over squat about PC hardware.  I'm taking a lot of advice from
your posts, Vixie's page, and various other sources for our next
FreeBSD system.

So, keep 'em coming.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

If your roommate goes away for a weekend, change the locks.
-- One of 120 ways to annoy your roommate.