Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:45:42 -0400
From:      James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Into the Lion's Den...

In message <20000621222831.F47446@argon.gryphonsoft.com>, Will Andrews writes:
> On Wed, Jun 21, 2000 at 03:57:35PM -0400, James Howard wrote:
> > http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/comment/0,5859,2591507,00.html
>
> Great article.  My favorite part was at the end:

That came about as a joke (obviously).  On a semi-private bbs
(www.cyberspace.org) I frequent, I posted a message saying "write my
bio" and said the best one which ZDNet let me post would win.  The problem
with most of them is that I kept getting 3-4 paragraph replies.  I really
only needed 3-4 sentences.  If that.  I clipped these last few sentences
from someone's suggestion.

J~