Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 1995 11:29:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Capo <jc@irbs.com>
To:        scrappy@hub.org (Marc G. Fournier)
Cc:        root@net.bluemoon.net, bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INN package *non*Install!

Marc G. Fournier writes:

> 	Go to 'ftp.math.psu.edu:/pub/INN' and get the unoff3 copy of INN
> that Dave Barr has put together.  It includes all the patches ever put out
> for INN 1.4, and has a config file for FreeBSD that works "out of the box"...

The only problem I have found with unoff3 is that the "newnews"
command is broken in nnrpd.  Haven't looked into why yet.  I switched
back to nnrpd from unoff2.

John Capo                                                   jc@irbs.com
IRBS Engineering                       High performance FreeBSD systems
(305) 792-9551                 Unix/Internet Consulting - ISP Solutions