Date:      Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:51:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dinner

Will be Tuesday Night, 9 pm, at Abalonetti's on The Fisherman's Wharf in
Monterey.

The Menu will be :

Appetizer : Antipasto Bar

Second Course: House Salad or Clam Chowder

Entree: choice of Salmon/Swordfish, New York Steak, Grilled CHicken Breast
All served with seasoned new potatoes, sauteed vegetables and tomato
salsa.

Dessert: Creme Brulee

Coffee/Tea Service.

Price will be $32.80 per person, gratuity included.

Please RSVP so I have a tentative amount of people coming, I reserved 32
spots pending a response so I didn;t have to shell out alot of money out
of my pcoket ;)

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking

"And if my owners let me have some free time some day.....
	With all good intention I would probably run away.....
					clutching the short straw."

	-Marillion, "That Time of the Night", _Clutching_at_Straws_