Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:40:58 +0100
From:      "Karel J. Bosschaart" <karelj@wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl>
To:        saravanan siva <saravanansiva@usa.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: driver research

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 02:05:06PM +0200, saravanan siva wrote:
> hai
>     I am writing pci es1371 sound card driver for
> freebsd 2.2.8.
>    can you help by giving code for any pci based sound card for
> freebsd 2.2.8

A pci es137x driver was included in FreeBSD since version 3.1 (or was it
3.2?) as part of the pcm driver. I don't know if it's possible to transfer
needed files to 2.2.8, there's a pcm driver in there as well (without
es137x support).

Good luck,
Karel.

--
NOTE: From Friday 23rd March, 17:00 to Sunday 25th this email address might
be unreachable due to network rearrangements. You might want to use