Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:14:27 +0300
From:      "Max Kool" <koolmax@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dillema...

Hi all,

Next weekend I'm going to get my hands on:
- FreeBSD (dunno what version - my cousin got it in May, last year)
- RedHat Linux 6.1
- Corel Linux

Now then..
My experience with UNIX is next to non-existant (I only use a shell
account once in a while but that's it) so if anyone that has installed
any of the above OS-s can give me a few pointers, I'd appreciate it.
I want to install them ALL if it's possible and still keep my Win98.
But what order should I install them in? And should I give each one
a separate partition? I only have a 8 GB hard drive and I don't want
them to take up more than 2 GB. I think I'll only keep the one I like
most, and I think the best way to do it is to evaluate them all at
once.

Thanks in advance,
Max