Date:      Thu, 06 Dec 2001 13:52:49 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@freebsd-services.com>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        brian@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org, isdn@freebsd.org, brian@freebsd-services.com
Subject:   Re: rev 1.61 of /sys/netinet/in.c breaks ISDN

> Hi,
>
> with rev 1.61 of in.c I4B directly hangs up after dialing out. At the
> moment I run a current kernel as of yesterday with a netinet directory
> as of today except for in.c (which is at rev 1.60 here) and everything
> works fine.

Hi,

Can you give me more details about the failure - error messages, your
configuration, what you're using (sppp?), that sort of stuff ?

The change makes the kernel fail attempts to add POINTOPOINT
interfaces with conflicting IPv4 destination addresses.

Are you in a situation where you're expecting this to be possible ?
If so, can you explain more about why it's required ?

Cheers.

--
Brian <brian@freebsd-services.com>                <brian@Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>