Date:      Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:08:48 +1000
From:      Reinhold Quillen <rquillen@ozemail.com.au>
To:        Dmitry Alyabyev <dimitry@al.org.ua>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Clustering software

Dimitry,

Take a look at Polyserve's LocalCluster 1.4 docs. at
http://www.polyserve.com/support/lc14docs.html#release

The current version which is called PolyServer Application
Manager 2.1 HA Clustering software does not support FreeBSD,
but their previous version, which is LocalCluster 1.4, does
support FreeBSD 3.2, 4.0 and 4.1, according to the
Administrator's Guide.

Hope that this helps.

Reinhold.