Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:18:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        RHS Linux User <coronado@globalpac.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd and linux on same hd?

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, RHS Linux User wrote:

> I would like to put FreeBSD on my current computer, but it would have to
> share a hard drive with Linux...has anyone tried this configuration yet?
> or is the best solution to just delete Linux?  I'm thinking of using Lilo
> to handle the bootup between the two, but i haven't tried it yet...

Checkout http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multios/multios.html
-- "Using FreeBSD with other operating systems"

"This document discusses how to make FreeBSD coexist nicely with other
popular operating systems such as Linux, MS-DOS, OS/2, and Windows 95.
Special thanks to: Annelise Anderson andrsn@stanford.edu, Randall
Hopper rhh@ct.picker.com, and Jordan K. Hubbard jkh@time.cdrom.com"

--
=| Regards,		=| FreeBSD ==> http://www.FreeBSD.org
=| Kevin G. Eliuk	=| "Free at last, free at last, ..."