Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:36:28 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        "Nate Williams" <nate@mt.sri.com>, "kevin.v" <kevin.v@odyssey.on.ca>
Cc:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: jdk1.2

Instead of everyone going from scratch, can we use the Linux sources as a
better starting point than the Solaris reference ones?

How are people's impressions of the source code so far? Unfortunately my
efforts are a combination of learning the FBSD kernel and also the JDK
source so I'm going pretty slooow.

Regards,
Joe.

--