Date:      22 Sep 2001 15:41:22 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call it age, as in Sr. moments

gjserwas@earthlink.net (Jerome Serwas) writes:

> I can only guess that it is my age showing here ? I've searched
> around to find the FreeBSD download site but keep running in
> circles.  A friend told me that I'd need 2 floppies to download ?
> Help ! Have I missed it or am I having my share of senior moments?

Well, if you're actually older than the typical computer geek, you
probably have a leg up by being willing to read the directions.  It
*is* pretty hard to figure out if you try to go it alone.

See the chapter in the FreeBSD Handbook about "Installing FreeBSD":
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install.html