Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 1996 08:19:47 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ernie Elu <ernie@spooky.eis.net.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   SUP of current weird

I noticed over the last few days that there have been a few minor bugs that
stop a make world in -current so I simply run sup again to get the latest
fixed the next day. However every time I run sup it seems to want to
retreive most of the contrib directory again which is wastefull.

Has there been major patches every day of the last week to the contrib dir
that forces sup to download it again? Or is there something odd going on?

It only seems to be the contrib dir the other just update changed files as
normal.

Any suggestions?

Here is the line from my supfile.

src-contrib release=current host=sup.FreeBSD.org hostbase=/home base=/usr
prefix=/usr/src delete old use-rel-suffix

- Ernie.