Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:18:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      bmah@ca.sandia.gov
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   docs/6370: HARDWARE.TXT claims psm driver is disabled by default when it's not

>Number:         6370
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       HARDWARE.TXT claims psm driver is disabled by default when it's not
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
On the 2.2.6-RELEASE CD-ROM, /HARDWARE.TXT says that the psm driver
is disabled by default in the GENERIC configuration file.  But
starting from rev. 1.77.2.20, it's enabled by default in GENERIC.
Apologies if this was fixed and I was too stupid to see it; it's not
in the on-line ERRATA.TXT and I could not locate HARDWARE.TXT in the
on-line CVS repository.

>How-To-Repeat:
N/A
>Fix:
Change HARDWARE.TXT for future releases, add a line in ERRATA.TXT.