Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 07:48:01 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/sparc64 install document active in -CURRENT

If memory serves me right, Udo Erdelhoff wrote:

> while you are talking about document activations: I just noticed
> that the hardware notes for IA-64 are not connected to the build.
> Ok, the proc-ia64 article consists of the line 'write me', but if
> 5.0-DP1 runs on IA-64 Systems, we should connect it...

[If you really want to make sure I'll read something, please keep me as
one of the explicit recipients of your email.  Thanks.]

5.0-DP1 will target the i386, alpha, and sparc64, but not the ia64 (or
powerpc).  I agree that if it we were going to target the ia64 for the
first preview, we should finish the document off and connect it to the
build.  But it's not there yet.

Cheers,

Bruce.