Date:      Mon, 07 May 2001 20:05:17 -0400
From:      dochawk@psu.edu
To:        Web Razter <webrazter@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.2

> Can I use the Linux rpm of StarOffice to install in Freebsd/kde?

Not only *can* you, but you *must*

install editors/staroffice52

If you use the ports collection and already have the rpm, put it in
/usr/ports/distfiles

If you're using packages, I'm sure there's somewhere to put it so that
it doesn't get downloaded, but I"m not sure where.

hawk

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.                     /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700         \ /   against HTML mail