Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:46:47 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
Cc:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Moving pccardd/pccardc to sbin

In message <Pine.BSF.4.10.10006280809160.64567-100000@lion.butya.kz> Boris Popov writes:
: On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > I'd like to move pccardd/pccardc to sbin.  This allows people booting
: > diskless to do so and has a few other advantages.  I'd also like to
: > move pccardd startup earlier in the boot process.  Same benefits.
:
: 	Yes, that would be nice. The only problem is the space available
: on the / mount for already existing installations.

Hmmm.  pccardd is 101k and pccardc is 75k.  I don't think too many
people will notice.

Now, if we were talking about the install floppies...

Warner