Date:      Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:25:08 -0600
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Nicol=E1s_de_Bari_Embriz_Garc=EDa_Rojas?= <nembriz@gmail.com>
To:        "Giovanni P. Tirloni" <gpt@tirloni.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NVIDIA driver crashing the system

Hello I will remove device agp from the kernel, what other options
should i use for re-installing the nvidia driver from the ports?

right now I have this packages on my system:

linux_base-8-8.0_4
and
XFree86-4.4.0_1,1=20

and this on /boo/loader.con:

ndis_load=3D"YES"
if_ndis_load=3D"YES"
snd_ich_load=3D"YES"
ntfs_load=3D"YES"
nvidia_load=3D"YES"

also my  kernel has the options   COMPAT_LINUX

regards.

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:25:08 -0200, Giovanni P. Tirloni <gpt@tirloni.org> w=
rote: