Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 1997 16:38:12 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@plutotech.com>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Recent ahc changes broke kernel config

>> >I just fixed this in -current.  -current also had a related bug in
>> >/sys/conf/files.
>> >
>> >Bruce
>>
>> Nate lied a bit.  He is running off of the 2.2 branch as you can tell
>> since that branch only had one of my config goofs in it.
>
>I lied?  Those are pretty strong words given that I never gave any
>indication which branch I was running, (my fault), and all other 2.2
>traffic has gone on in freebsd-current.
>

>Nate

Perhaps I should have put in a smiley, but from Webster's 9th new
Collegiate dictionary, the second definition for lied is:

	To create a false or misleading impression.

It doesn't say anything about intent (and its obvious you didn't intend
to mislead), but at least on person was misled by your post.

But I don't want to be pedantic about this and if you took offense at
my comment, I apologize.
--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations