Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:43:51 +0100
From:      Eirik Oeverby <ltning@anduin.net>
To:        FreeBSD-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting started with fbsd-ppc

Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to this list; I only subscribed to be able to see if
there is any progress on the ppc port and how it's moving forward. It
seems to me as if you have some userland stuff (multiuser) working now,
making me itch badly to give it all a try.

Is there anything like a 'getting started' guide for the ppc port
somewhere? If yes, where, and if no, is it too early to write one? I was
thinking that if someone helps me get up and running with this, I could
try contributing by doing some documentation work..

I've got a Power Mac G4 here, not entirely sure about the model, but
it's a 450mhz. No idea if that will be supported by the current code..

-Eirik