Date:      Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:20:36 +0200
From:      Lukas Splavec <splavecl@gmail.com>
To:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
Cc:        Hoyoung Kim <trig4800@gmail.com>, "freebsd-doc@freebsd.org" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd documentation help

I have joined the freebsd-translators list but got no confirmation yet.

After I followed the instructions in the documentation I encountered some
problems.
The documentation is pointing to
http://wonkity.com/~wblock/tmp/translation/overview-quick-start.html which
does not exist This part is apparently vital as further instructions are
refering to it in quote "The procedure shown in Section 1.2, =E2=80=9CQuick=
 Start=E2=80=9D
is assumed to have already been performed" which could not be done.