Date:      Sat, 26 Jul 1997 16:11:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Aaron Jackson <jackson@negril.msrce.howard.edu>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG, rmorel@morelr.com
Subject:   Re:  FreeBSD and NT... Why?????

Anyone played with the cygwin stuff for 95/NT?  I now have a bash shell on
my windoze box, and it's nice, if not a little... weird?  There's also a
new X server out there for mac/win that is FREE as in $0...

http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/
http://tnt.microimages.com/www/html/freestuf/mixdlfrm.htm

Charles